A very comfortable heated motorcycle glove fitted with our European patent pending heating system. Made with an exceptionally soft and supple drum-dyed premium leather that contours to the hand. The design is sleek, stylish and very functional as a light, but strong, pliable heated glove. Unlike the T-12 heated glove or the XR-12 heated glove, the G-12 glove has a short cuff to fit under a jacket sleeve.
Gloves are supplied with battery hook-up and inline Junior Temperature controller to adjust the heat when connected to a vehicles’ battery
This glove has no impact protection.
- Waterproof/windproof/breathable Hipora® liner to provide protection from water and rain
- Adjustable wrist enclosure
- Thinsulate® insulation and brushed liner for added warmth and comfort
- Microwire® Heating Technology
- Lifetime warranty on the heating elements
- Gloves are supplied with battery hook-up and inline Junior Temperature controller to adjust the heat when connected to a vehicles’ battery
Run time of batteries*:
|Red: 1 hour||Level 1: 7 hours||Level 1: 12 hours|
|Green: 2 hours||Level 2: 4.5 hours||Level 2: 6 hours|
|Yellow: 3 hours||Level 3: 3 hours||Level 3: 5 hours|
When connected to the battery of a vehicle: continuous
*The run time of the battery may vary due to outdoor temperatures. The capacity of the battery decreases when it gets colder. When temperatures are below 0°C the capacity will be +/- 80%